Good morning and happy Tuesday!!!!
It is now officially summer?and summer, for many (myself included) means lovin? up the grill. Woot woot! To that end, today I am going to share some Food Sass? with you that is grill-icious and nutritious.
Sea bass is a grill-able fish that is absolutely yummy. Heaven on your plate, complete with omega-3?s and protein.
Sea Bass Sass
- 1/4 tsp.?garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp.?onion powder
- 1/4 tsp.?paprika
- lemon pepper to taste
- Celtic sea salt or Himalayan rock salt to taste
- 2 lbs.?sea bass
- 3 tbsp.?butter
- 2 large cloves?garlic, chopped or crushed
- 1 tbsp.?chopped Italian flat leaf parsley
- 1 1/2 tbsp.?extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- In a small bowl, stir together the garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, lemon pepper, and salt. Sprinkle seasonings onto the fish.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter with the garlic and parsley. Remove from heat when the butter has melted, and set aside.
- Lightly oil grill grate. Grill fish for 7 minutes, then turn and drizzle with butter. Continue cooking for 7 minutes, or until easily flaked with a fork. Drizzle with olive oil before serving.
- Serves 6 (1/3 lb. per person).
Give this easy recipe a whirl, and maybe serve it up with a couple of fantabulous sides. Like maybe a green salad & sliced tomatoes topped with fresh mozzarella, slivered basil, sprinkled with Celtic sea salt, black pepper, and drizzled with extra virgin olive oil. Mmmmmm.
The food you eat builds your body, every day, for better or for worse.? Make choices for health!
With love & joy,