I hope your autumn is off to a good start; the weather here in New England has been positively gorgeous! And, our autumn Body Sass® Cleanse group is off to a rockin’ start. They are just rounding the half-way mark today and many folks are well into The Zone for body fat loss, great sleep, newfound energy and more. Which leads us to the first of our two topics today. Topic #1 is a Body Sass® topic and topic #2 is an absolutely delightful Soul Food discussion.
Topic #1: If the timing of the Body Sass® Cleanse program just wasn’t right for you, but you are sooooo feeling like you could use some support around a post COVID-summer re-set, then read on! Another great program starts in less than 2 weeks!
28 days of Building Health with Intermittent Fasting
28toGreat™ is open for registration! This 28-day, clinically-guided journey combines the power of intermittent daily fasting with the power of Food Sass®, and comes at the perfect time, PLUS it’s priced to make your decision easy, during these challenging times. Pretty easy to get excited about all of THAT, eh?
This 28-day program will provide you with a powerful re-set, yes. It will support your immunity during these Wild World times. It also has an eye on a New Normal—day 29 and beyond—of sustainable health improvement and weight loss via health-building foods (80% of the time) alongside a change in the timing of eating.
This robust, world-class program supports:
- Induce body fat loss
- Lower blood sugar levels
- Improve insulin sensitivity
- Help you heal/avoid cardiovascular disease
- Reduce chronic inflammation
- Increase energy
- Improve memory
- Improve mental clarity and concentration
- Prevent Alzheimer’s disease and other neurologic disorders
- Slow the aging process and extend a life of vitality
- Help you heal/avoid cancer
- And more
- YES, you can have coffee
- YES, you can have alcohol
- YES, the program accommodates any kind of special diet (GF, vegetarian, paleo, keto, etc)
- YES, you will eat plenty of fabulous food, every day
- NO, this isn’t about starving yourself
LEARN MORE & REGISTER HERE to join the growing circle of 28toGreat fans. Veterans of the program are already signing up because it rocked their world in May and they’re ready to re-set between summer and the holidays. Are you? See you inside!
Once you get all registered for 28toGreat™, maybe lean into topic #2…some SOUL FOOD for you during these enormously challenging times we are navigating.
An Invitation to Love Fully and Live Bravely
I was recently interviewed by a podcaster who sought me out after reading my new book, Wild World, Joyful Heart. An author herself, Valeria Teles is no stranger to an intentional journey toward well-being, health and joy. And Valeria’s questions dove straight into deep and profound topics around health, spirit, self-care and self-love. She is a great interviewer. You can listen to the episode on her Fit for Joy site HERE.
This is a juicy discussion indeed. In addition to our dance of deep discussion and curiosity, there are many simple takeaways from our discussion—quick tips for health and joy in a Wild World such as these:
5 Simple Tips to Feel Better During Unsettling Times
- Know that your actions, however small, matter. There’s a lot of change going on and many of us want to do our part. It can feel overwhelming. One small, consistent shift can create more change than a one-time event. Let’s keep the momentum going without burning ourselves out.
- Feeling emotional? FEEL the emotions and provide them with a release valve like crying, exercising or being out in nature. As discussed in WWJH, pent up emotions wind their roots into your physical and mental well-being.
- Take a technology/social media break. Daily technology fasts of 1-2 hours can be liberating and many are amazed at how good they feel with their personal technology devices in a drawer for a few hours. The great news is, you can release FOMO (fear of missing out) because all the info will still be there. Overstimulation can create feelings of jumpiness and irritation.
- BREATHE. Several times a day, stop and take 3 breaths, breathing deeply as your belly and ribs expand fully. This invokes the Relaxation Response and gives your fight-or-flight system a much-needed break.
- Prioritize self-care. It’s not selfish, it’s imperative for the health of you, and the health of society. Nourishing foods, movement, 7.5+ hours of restful sleep, and drinking plenty of water (80-120 oz/day). Mindfully seeking out positive input for your psyche like fun music, an up-beat podcast (like this one!), or reading something that supports you in feeling positive, happy and can-do.
We cover an incredible amount of ground in this delightful conversation. I hope you enjoy this discussion and would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to hop on over to the blog and chime in.
Create Vibrant Health: BodyMindSpirit®
With Body Sass® and Soul Food for YOU,