I hope you’re having a splendiferous day! Before I move on to the delicious & nutritious match that has been made, I am offering up a reminder that there’s only a few weeks left to get IN on the Early Bird Discount for this September’s Vibrant New YOU Retreat. The discount is significant and it ends on June 30, so I invite you to sashay over to learn more and register. Education, inspiration, empowerment, Food Sass®, and RELAXATION. Your time is now!
Last week, I shared an AWESOME Featured Recipe that knocked quite a few folks’ socks off. Happy! This week, that Grilled Swordfish Kebobs with Delish Herb Pesto dish has found its match: a crisp, heavenly, Caesar salad.
Caesar Salad with Sass
- 1/2 tsp. Dijon-type mustard
- 1 tbsp. champagne vinegar
- 1 tbsp. freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. finely-grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 c. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. expeller-pressed flax seed oil
- 1 organic, pastured egg yolk
- 2 anchovy filets (found near canned tune & salmon section of market)
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Romaine lettuce, organic; leaves washed and torn/sliced to desired size
- Process all ingredients, except lettuce, in food processor or blender until smooth.
- Sprinkle over those gorgeous green leaves of Romaine and lightly toss.
Those Romaine deep greens are a great energy food, and ENERGY is our focus this month in the BodyMindSpirit® Membership forum. Members are learning copious ways to up their energy game, both for the long-haul and in-the-moment. If you wish you had more energy to enjoy life with, this is a great month to give this membership a whirl. Find out more and sign up! We’d love to have you join us.
Have a great rest-of-week, and remember:
Today, and every day, you can take the reins and Create Vibrant Health: BodyMindSpirit®
With love & match-making,